25 years old mother of one, want more kids. Do I need more than one round of surgery? (Photo)

Hi everyone, ive been so intrigued by plastic surgery lately and would like to know what the best procedure asides from a TT is for me, I currently look like the picture below(not me in picture) . Do I need more than one round of surgery? I'm willing to travel to see the best doctor for my transformation. I'm 5"11 inches and weigh 240lbs

Various Options for a Mommy Makeover

It depends on your aesthetic and body goals. Without an in person consultation or pictures of you, it’s hard to give an accurate description of what plastic surgery you could use. Instead, I’ll give you a rundown of common procedure my patients do to achieve a body like the images you provided. A Brazilian butt lift could be performed to take fat from one area of your body and move it your backside, creating a lifted butt. In addition to tummy tuck, liposuction is a common procedure I see. You can get lipo on your abdomen, back, arms or chest. If you’re still considering more children, I would wait until you’re done with pregnancy and breastfeeding to ensure maximum results. Lots of mothers come in for a Mommy Makeover, which can be customized to your body, but generally consists of a breast lift and tummy tuck. I recommend booking a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to further discuss your case.

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

TT

Thank you for your question and photo. I would suggest waiting until you are done having children to undergo a tummy tuck procedure. You will need a revision if you choose to have a tummy tuck now and then have children down the road. It is best just to wait until you complete your family then have a mommy makeover. It never hurts to start doing your research and visiting surgeons in the meantime. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon that has performed at least 100 of these procedures per year. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Achieving Body Sculpting Goal

Dear Duchesseno1,

Thank you for the pictures.  In my opinion, you should start your journey after you have completed your family plans. Once your family plans are completed, then to achieve your goal you will need two surgeries performed six months apart in the following order:

1. Liposuction of abdomen and back with fat transfer primarily to the hips and modestly to the buttocks
  2. Full tummy tuck with muscle tightening

Best wishes