10 days post op. Noticeably difference in size between the left and right breast. (photos)

I had 457cc silicone under the muscle in each breast .my left breast has been fuller and larger than my right breast . I can notice the difference by my arms hitting the left breast while driving or just moving in general.It is also visible when wearing a bra and I can just feel the size and weight difference when I walk. Everyone says to give it time but it just seems like the right breast is getting smaller and the left breast is staying actually the way I would like both of my breast to look

Some Thoughts

It is really to early to make an assessment. 10 days is too early to worry about the changes you are experiencing.  Remember every surgery that is done, whether a gallbladder removal or breast augmentation, is a calculated trauma.  Your body doesn't know whether it got mugged or it has surgery.  Your body is going to do what it is designed to do when traumatized.   So just like if you were to twist both ankles ( a type of trauma), they both are going to swell up, one will swell more than another, one will be more uncomfortable than the other, but as time passes they will both be back to where they were before.  I tell final shapes are anywhere for 3 to 6 months out. (Sometimes longer.)  Also remember even when everything is said and done they will probably not be absolutely symmetrical.  Human are not symmetrical before the surgery nor after the surgery.
Other things to consider 1) was the left much larger than the right to begin with? (preoperative pictures not available) 2) is the implant underneath the muscle? if so are you left handed?  if so then it is not unusual for the left to swell up more due to the fact that the muscle will be larger on the dominant side.
Check with your PS.  They may be able to assess the situation and give you some reassurance.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry 10 days after surgery

You are in the very early phase of recovery and it is just too soon to tell. I find that waiting for implants to settle and the tissues to completely heal is often the hardest part about having surgery for my patients. Please try to be patient even though it's hard. Best wishes, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Meghan Nadeau, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

10 days post op. Noticeably difference in size between the left and right breast

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. It is not unusual to have some differences in healing and descent. They will continue to get better with time. Please give time and follow instructions from your PS

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. You are very early in the post-operative period and swelling is to be expected. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and the implants to settle into proper position. Swelling usually accounts for 10 - 15% of the initial post-operative appearance. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Left breast fuller 10 days post op

You really do have to give it more time. Remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate.  Also, your left may have been fuller to begin with. Best to let your body fully heal to allow all the swelling to resolve and to let the implants drop and settle some. If you still aren't happy with the result at that point, best to have a candid discussion with your operating surgeon. Best of luck for great results!