1 breast filler and more round than the other since day 1. (photos)

I woke up in recovery and peaked at my breasts in the first thing I noticed was the left one was larger than the right one I got 457cc silicone under the muscle and both breasts . I also had a crescent lift. I am on day seven since my surgery and the left breast I love it is way fuller and more roumd the right breast you could tell is way smaller and less round will this improve. I don't want such a symmetry I also don't want the right breast to be any smaller !!

1 breast filler and more round than the other since day 1.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Early breast result

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures, it is hard to advise without an exam.  In general breast asymmetry can be more extreme in the first two-three weeks secondary to swelling and muscle tightness.  Please discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.