Is this a reasonable wish pic? I sculpted my own body in the picture provided with before and after. (photo)

I want tons of lipo full TT and breast lift and implant. I'm also going to the gym to lose some fat d/t recent pregnancy (4 months post partum)

Possible results with body contouring surgery

I don't think that many of the people that answered this question for you read it carefully. To clarify, you would like extensive liposuction, a full tummy tuck, a breast lift, and an augmentation. You have stated that you will be going to the gym to lose some of the fat and that your are only 4 months post partum. Your "after photo" does not seem to be completely unrealistic in my opinion. The only thing that I see that you wont be able to accomplish is the narrowing of the subcostal region of your abdomen (upper belly just under the breasts). The shape of that part of the torso is dictated by your ribs which won't be changed with the procedures mentioned. You will need to lose any excess weight that is considered "intra-abdominal" with your work at the gym. Once you have lost some of this weight, you can complete your full abdominoplasty. The amount of liposuction that you need might not be that much depending upon how successful you are at the gym. I never want patients to have false hope or unrealistic expectations. Your picture is very slightly optimistic but not drastically so. The waistline needs to be expanded slightly on the after photo, but I think that you can get close. Not really a fan of surgeons on this forum "tooting their own horns", but there are several examples of similar body changes on my website in the tummy tuck section of the photo gallery. And you can certainly find some drastic body change photos on other surgeon's websites as well.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Waist line, is it illusive?

As many of my colleagues have mentioned, your expectations are not real and there are no procedures that can do what you are requesting. They only procedure that I know that can come close to that is an extensive abdominoplasty with liposuction and excision of skin in the flank and back. This abdominoplasty will require an aggressive plication and tightening of the abdominal wall. Of course all of this needs to be in conjunction with a good diet and exercise program. Good luck.

Sepehr Egrari, MD

Mommy Makeover

It may be impossible to achieve the exact figure that you created with Photoshop however you can still achieve a significantly improved look with a combination of a tummy tuck and liposuction.  Just make sure your weight is stable and you're completely healed from the pregnancy to optimize results.

Eugene Kim, MD

Is this a reasonable wish pic? I sculpted my own body in the picture provided with before and after.

We all have our wishes but very few turn to be realistic!!! As in your photo shopped case to unrealistic to be considered possible.. Nice try though..//  

Very unreasonable!

it looks as if you think liposuction will create that waistline. Your true body proportions will not allow this. An abdominoplasty with liposuction can make a great improvement for you AFTER weightloss. Your body needs to finish "adjustments" after pregnancy.

Michael S. Beckenstein, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and pictures. I do not think that your “goal pictures” demonstrate  realistic or achievable results with "tons of liposuction surgery.  I think, based on the limited information provided here, that you will do best if you achieve your long-term stable weight first and then undergo tummy tuck or extended tummy tuck surgery. Doing so, will provide you with the best chance of achieving the waistline that you demonstrate in your goal pictures.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

The tummy tuck operation is associated with a lower abdominal wall scar and a significant recovery time; on the upside, the aesthetic outcome may be much more likely to be to your liking. the trade-off, commonly seen in plastic surgery, is improvement in contour of the abdomen in exchange for scars ( mostly hidden in undergarments and bathing suits etc.).

When the time is right, seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Learn about the potential risks/complications associated with the procedure as well as the significant physical/emotional recovery time associated with the procedure as well.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

It is Important to Have Realistic Expectations

All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation.

The intention of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.

The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

The tummy tuck will allow for removal of loose skin and should make for a better result than that in the image presented.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Body Contouring

Body contouring of the torso can be performed with liposuction, abdominoplasty or both.  You can not have contouring below the bones of the pelvis and rib cage.  It is recommended to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your individual options.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Based on your photos, you would see a major improvement from a tummy tuck and a breast surgery, however the "after" picture that you have photoshopped may not be a realistic result. It is always best to be seen in person for an evaluation. When choosing a doctor, be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in these procedures.