Are breast implants the best option for me ? (photos)

I just turned 20 and had my 7 month when I was still 19 . I am left with saggy deflated breast after breast free for only 3 months . I was 32 C nice and perky before pregnancy and during went to a 40 D I loved them ! After weaning I am left with saggy defaulted breast and an really self Conscious about looking in the mirror. WhO I need to do to fix this and have a natural full D breast shape . I am 5'8 160lbs

You may see great results from a breast lift with staged breast augmentation.

My personal opinion is that patients like you do excellent with a breast lift and a staged breast augmentation. The combination of the procedures delivers an excellent, long-lasting result. I do not see tightening the breast and augmenting it at the same time has a consistently reliable outcome.

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 400ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo which shows saggy breasts with a lack of upper pole fullness, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift with implants.  In addition to increasing the size of your breasts, this would help to raise your breasts & nipple position, reduce the areola, make the breasts rounder and perkier and improve symmetry.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Are breast implants the best option for me ?

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you need both lift and implant to achieve your goal. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Congratulations on your recent delivery. Based on the photo but without an examination it would appear that you would  get the best cosmetic result with implants and a breast lift. Implants alone do not adequately lift the breast when there is significant sagging, no matter the size or the type, and will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient who also needs some variation of a lift.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue,assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest your plastic surgeon be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person and be very realistic about your potential cosmetic result.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation with Lift May be the Best Option

Thanks for your question and pictures.  Congratulations on the new baby as well!  You look like an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery with lift.  Be wary of those surgeons that may offer you larger implants to try to make up the sagging and avoid the lift.  Gravity is never our friend and your results will leave you less than happy.  Often women are worried about the scar on the breasts after lift surgery.  With proper scar treatment and time, your scars will most likely fade to a color close to your natural skin color over the coming months to years.  

Wishing you all the best,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation Mastopexy to Treat Ptosis From Pregnancy and Breastfeeding

An ideal #candidate for a #BreastLift (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #sagging breasts due to past pregnancies and #breastfeeding; both which increase breast #ptosis. Also, when many women lose #weight, their breasts lose weight as well. There may also be some sagging of their breasts due to the weight change. These women are potential candidates for a breast lift.
A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. Those with breast #sagging or #ptosis experience improvements with the surgery. Also, the procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired as well. It's during this procedure, the nipple and areolae can be corrected, if necessary, to the desired size and at the correct height.
Some patients will achieve a better result by increased the fullness often lost with child-bearing, with the addition of an #implant with the mastopexy, known as Augmentation Mastopexy. In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result. All in all, an elevated, more youthful breast can be a satisfying result for the patient.

Breast implants with lift

Based on this one photo, it appears you would need breast augmentation and a breast lift to restore your breasts back to your pre-pregnancy condition. The lift can be combined with the breast implants or done at a separate stage. Consult with a plastic surgeon in person for more detailed information.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Best Option

Thank you for your question and providing a photo. Based on the photo provided I believe you will require a breast lift procedure and a breast implant for the extra volume required. A breast lift alone will leave your breasts smaller than they currently are at this time. Best of luck

Fixing Post-Baby Deflate

This is a very common event following pregnancy and breastfeeding. Many women come to my Surgery Center hoping for a breast augmentation which will give them the fullness they had during pregnancy, as well as the "perkiness" they had prior! Unfortunately, many need to consider breast lift in order to accomplish this. If a breast lift is not performed, you will undoubtedly end up with the same sagging, only with larger breasts. An evaluation and consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this can give specific recommendations for you.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon