Is my tip swollen or is this my final results after 11 months with oily skin and "A LOT or work done on my tip"?

It's been around 11 months when I had my dorsal hump removed and tip projection, I feel the tip is not defined and to me appears wider than pre op but is this just because the hump was removed and the tip was lifted? When I asked my PS he said he reduced the tip as much as he could without taking away too much cartilage to weaken the nose or weaken the cartilage, the tip is still VERY hard and I have very oily skin, I like my result just want to know how defined it should or could get THANK YOU!

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-