How can I get rid of a scar from a piercing numbing spray? (Photo)

I went to get my belly button repiercinf and decided to ask for it to be numbed. I've never numbed a piercing before so I didn't know what to expect. The piercer sprayed something onto the area and told me it will start to go dark over the next few days but it will "disappear" in a few weeks. The black stuff did start to peel but left a bright pink scar on the area. I'm a black female so this scar is very visible. Please help.

Bright Pink Scar Treatment-Try lasers

I suggest combination approach of lasers and microneedling/prp. I suggest seeing a dermatologist who specializes in lasers and scars to help improve the appearance of this scar. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Improving a light scar on the belly button

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, fractional laser, and micro needling to help improve your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS