How can I get a celebrity smile? (photos)

I had braces for 3 years they couldn't put my teeth midline straight.However I don't like my smile it is making me feel ugly on my YouTube videos.Would porcelain veneers work? I want a celebrity smile.

Veneers and porcelain restorations are great for achieving that "celebrity smile" You can change most aspects of your teeth and smile--color, size, shape, width and broadness of your smile. It's great that you've already had orthodontics and your teeth are straight. This would provide a nice canvas to place veneers on and makes it much easier to get a nice aesthetic result. Consult with a cosmetic dentist near you to see what your options are you and you may be able to do a mockup on your mouth or a digital mockup. Both great ways to visualize what your outcome may look like. Good luck to you!

New York Dentist

yes u r an ideal candidate for veneers. it will give u smile u want. but for that u have to go for 10 or more veneers per arch.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist

Porcelain #veneers for celebrity smile #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for those who would like to change the shape, size and/or shade of their teeth. A close up photo of your teeth would help me better determine if porcelain veneers are the best option for you.  It is possible to correct a midline shift by using porcelain veneers if the midline shift is small. A greater midline shift is more difficult to treat and can only be minimized using veneers. The best thing to do is get a veneer consult at an excellent cosmetic dental office to determine your options. I would recommend really analyzing before and after photos of actual patients of the doctor that you are considering. They will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. I'll attach a link of a patient of mine who's already beautiful smile was greatly enhanced using porcelain veneers. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)