Cleft lip rhinoplasty - is my case fixable, or should I just stop trying to fix it ? (Photo)

Hi. I have a cleft lip and palate. I'm 30 years old and scheduled to have rhinoplasty in the summer. I'm wondering if my nose is fixable, as far as symmetry goes. Should I not get my hopes up? My nose is my worst feature and I hate it so much. Note : I am outside of USA

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Revision rhinoplasty for the cleft lip nose.

Revision rhinoplasty for the cleft lip nose. I would need to see this in person to give a proper answer. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for this. 

Rhinoplasty Goals

Achieving symmetry of the nose in cleft patients is challenging. Commonly multiple revision surgeries are necessary to achieve a satisfactory result.  Your doctor is right in that the level of tip refinement is limited by the thickness of your skin, but it may be possible that the appearance of your nose could be improved with revision surgery.  If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options.

Donald B. Yoo, MD