I Have a LARGE Blue Vein Under my Right Eye? (photo)

I live in the Tampa Bay area and would like to find a surgeon who will remove a large, prominent blue vein under my right eye. The vein bulges and can not be covered by make up. It is not minor. Is there someone who can help me? I need a name. Thanks You.

Doctor Answers 2

Sclerotherapy or laser.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This vein can easily be treated by sclerotherapy or topical laser.  I prefer sclerotherapy for these kinds of veins.  Removing it with several micro incisions is also possible but much more than you need for this problem.

Naples General Surgeon

Large vein under eye

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It looks like you can benefit from filler in that area to see if it can be hidden or use of autologous fat grafting - otherwise a plastic surgeon can remove that vein with tiny puncture wounds that should heal nicely.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.