What surgery do I "need" ? (photos)

Hello, I have a question about chin, nose, jaw. I've got disproportionate face and i don't know what should I "change" to become more handsome and proportional. As you can see I have very small chin and large upper lip. Chin implant and lips reduction? Also my nose has bad shape, it's very round(tip of the nose), just like my jaw. So what should i change? Do any of these surgery sound reasonable?

What surgery do I "need" ?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi, non smiling photos of your full face from the front and side would help in the evaluation. From this limited profile photo, your chin is weak. I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years. A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty. I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Rhinoplasty can thin and refine the nose if that is desired. I can't see where the lips require a reduction but a front view would be helpful ion the evaluation of the lips and the nose.

Hope this helps.

What Surgery Do You "Need"

It is difficult to assess based on the photos you provided here. Hence, I suggest beginning with an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. During your initial examination, your #chin will be evaluated along with the neck and jawline. A weak #chin implies a lack of chin support for the skin along the neck line. In younger individuals a chin implant alone is usually all that is needed to improve the appearance of the neck. Subsequently, it will also improve the overall #balance of the face and can create the illusion of a smaller nose. As a stand-alone procedure, chin augmentation can be performed in the office under local #anesthesia. For individuals with signs of #aging in the neck, a chin implant added to one of the recommended procedures above, will provide optimal results. Liposuction under the chin is also another option your doctor can discuss. If you are not a candidate for chin or neck rejuvenation at the time of your #consultation, your board certified plastic surgeon can recommend alternatives to address your concern. 

However, there may be additional options to improve the appearance of your concern to improve the overall balance of your face. Such can be best evaluated in-person. Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in #face, #neck and #chin procedures is important to ensure you are receiving the best advice, care, and surgical experience possible.