What surgery do I "need" ? (photos)

Hello, I have a question about chin, nose, jaw. I've got disproportionate face and i don't know what should I "change" to become more handsome and proportional. As you can see I have very small chin and large upper lip. Chin implant and lips reduction? Also my nose has bad shape, it's very round(tip of the nose), just like my jaw. So what should i change? Do any of these surgery sound reasonable?

What surgery do I "need" ?

Hi, non smiling photos of your full face from the front and side would help in the evaluation. From this limited profile photo, your chin is weak. I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years. A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty. I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Rhinoplasty can thin and refine the nose if that is desired. I can't see where the lips require a reduction but a front view would be helpful ion the evaluation of the lips and the nose.

Hope this helps.