Safest method for skin improvement on small area of face? (young skin - 24 years of age - don't want to do whole face). (photos)

Greetings! As you can see I'm bothered with a small part of my face (the other 98% is OK!). The part is a little bit red (but doesn't respond to vascular lasers, I've already done 3 treatments and no change so I decided now to do something with skin texture) but as you can see there is also problem with skin texture (the same area on the other side is different). I am very afraid of Fraxel on just a small part of face.Am also thinking of Ematrix, dermaroller, mesotherapy, fillers...Please help me

Correction of rolling acne scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This may be served best with combination therapy using ematrix, fractional laser and dermal filler.

Best

H Karamanoukian MD FACS