What's the best way to get rid of unwanted hair?

I am asian and I have really dark hair on my body that normall women should not have. Like on my stomach, chest, back of my hands etc. Can hormones fix that? Or any natural ways, like eating food with female hormones? Or should I invest in to the laser hair removal? Thank you.

​Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal helps a lot in getting rid of unwanted hair. Laser hair removal is most effective when hair is in the growth stage. Because hair grows in cycles, patients typically require a series of four to six sessions spaced approximately one month apart for maximum results. Typically, the areas to be treated are shaved a few days prior to the treatment.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Body hair

He only safe treatment for such extensive hair removal is laser hair removal .For Adrian skin use a yag laser such as candela gentleyag.Expect 6-8 sessions a minimum of 6 weeks apart depending on body area.Target those areas that bother you most.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon