Lost cleavage after surgery - is there any way to fix it? (Photo)

I had 4 unsuccessful mastopexy surgeries(no implants). During the forth surgery the doctor tried to attach the gland on the pectoral fascia. After that not only my breast fell under the scar again but were also flat and wide and I completely lost my cleavage. The skin above the sternum is not attached and is elevated in the bra. I found the doctor who fixed the shape of the breast by removing a part of my own breasts and putting implants in but none can fix the cleavage here. Is there any way?

Lost cleavage after surgery - is there any way to fix it?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Whether or not your situation can be improved upon will depend on your physical examination. Sometimes, capsulorraphy techniques  are very helpful when it comes to improving the appearance of the cleavage area. I have found the use of acellular dermal matrix also helpful when it comes to the appearance of "tenting" in the cleavage area. Sometimes, liposuction along the  sternal area may also be helpful. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.