Can my front teeth be filed down? (Photo)

My front teeth look different from each other and I chipped one of them when I was younger. Is it possible to get them filed to the same lenght and no bumpiness, or would it result in sensitivity? :/ Thank you!

Orthodontics should be considered first

While enamelplasty (shaping the teeth) can do well in this case, I suggest getting them straight first.  Once straight, you may find that no shaping is needed or wanted, plus the benefits of all teeth lining up.

Smoothing teeth

You are a great candidate to have your teeth reshaped. The amount of tooth structure removal is minimal so there should be no sensitivity.