Follow-up: Chin implant (photos)

Hello In my last question i asked about surgery that would help me to look more proportional. Answer was to get chin implant(weak chin), but more photos would be helpful(full face), so i post it here. Is my chin the weakest part? How much would it cost to get good chin implant?

Facial Implants

You have a steep mandibular plane angle (high jaw angles) and a deficient midface. Your chin projection is actually acceptable. For best facial proportion you would be better served by vertical lengthening jaw angle implants ( to drop down the jaw angles) and an infraorbital-maxillary implant to bring forward your midface.

Follow-up: Chin implant

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years using dermal fillers, facial implants, liposuction and or facelifts. From the photos, the chin is weak as we previously discussed as are the cheeks and mandibular angles. Based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face. 
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.