10 days post op, my nostrils are uneven, tip looks more bulbous. Any suggestions?

I had asked the Dr to leave width in my nose, but didn't remind him before surgery, so I came out with this. I feel it is unproportionate. Had Septo, turbinates reduced and 2nd rhino. I think my character has been taken away with my bridge. And even worse....I swelled up so much, I have horrible wrinkles under my eyes, due to my age 43, not much elasticity. What can I do for those that doesn't cost $1000 's of dollars.. So sad.

Questions 10 Days after Revision Rhinoplasty

10 days is a too soon to judge your results.  You have swelling at this time. Depending on the nature of your surgery, it can take up to one year or longer to see the final result. This is especially true if tip work and/or your surgery was a revision rhinoplasty. I would give it some time and see how the healing progresses, and speak with your surgeon to get his or her opinion. Thank you and good luck with your recovery!

Post op Rhinoplasty

It is normal to be swollen 10 days after rhinoplasty. It will take several months to a year for healing process to complete specially if it is secondary rhinoplasty. Changes occur incrementally and you will have to be patient. 

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO