Can the thick scarring and brown pigmentation from my breast lift be corrected? (photos)

In January I had a breast lift. I initially went in for implants but I had severe pitosis and something else I can't recall. Therefore I had to get the lift first and lipo. I developed what they called a wound dehiscence. After months of healing it closed. But now I am left with these terrible looking breasts with the scars and just as bad, the brown spots. Can this be fixed? I am just as self-conscious now, after $8,000 worth of work, than I did before. I don't want to look like this anymore.

Can the thick scarring and brown pigmentation from my breast lift be corrected?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Scar revision will help

A surgical excision and revision of your breast scars will help a lot.The widened scar areas and the brown can be taken out.Check with original plastic surgeon and see if they will help.
Best wishes,Dr. Denkler

Breast lift result

Sorry you had so much problems with your  healing. I suspect the larger brown patches near your vertical incisions are part of your very larger patchy areola I could see in the pre op photos.Your nipple position and shape look good and I think a scar revision of the vertical and horizonal scars would help a lot. The vertical scar revision may take two tries to get all the brown out without deforming the breasts. Good luck.