Custom Implants or Corrtivce Jaw Surgery for Asymmetry?

i have a asymetical face one side is higher then the other, i was wondering which is would be better for me to have done?

Doctor Answers 2

Custom Implants or Corrtivce Jaw Surgery for Asymmetry?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is hard to give you good advice without seeing you, but everyone has some amount of asymmetry in their face.  If it is just the look of the jawline you are going for, there is an easy solution.  Please see the video below.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Asymmetric face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We all have some asymmetry to our face. Some are more noticeable than others. The only way to determine which treatment is best for you is by seeing your asymmetry. Treatment options do include alloplastic implants, altering your existing bone structure, fat grafting to augment areas, and fillers such as Radiesse, Juvederm, etc. A consultation with a surgeon in your area is recommended. Best wishes.

Manuel A. Lopez, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.