Best permanent surgical method to remove my tear trough? (Photo)

Its the tear trough I want remove permanently because it seems to magnify the hollowing/dark circles. I don't really care that much about the hollowing and dark circles. No fillers, I just want a permanent solution.

Doctor Answers 1

In our practice, microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be used for permanent, non-surgical correction of tear trough, undereye grooves.

You appear to have midface indentations, and this appears deeper on your left. Depending on your examination, you may consider consulting a physician experienced with the delicate art of using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 418 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.