Post op 2.5 mon B Cup to Natrelle Inspira Gel 485cc L/560cc R. Larger frame girl but breasts still seem so small.

I was Pre op a B cup. I told my PS that wanted lrg implants that fit my larger frame. After trying on many many sizers we decided on Natrelle Inspira silicone gel 485cc Left & 560cc Right. I am post op 2.5 mon & they still seem very small (barely D cup) The nurse & dr suggested Inspira instead of classic bc it would be a fuller larger implant. Am I freaking out too early or am I going to be stuck with these small breasts? I have been so depressed and cry almost daily.

PostOp 2.5 months B cup to D cup Natrelle Inspira Gel.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  Without photographs and key breast measurements it is difficult to offer you definite advice but at 2.5 months you still likely have significant changes that will take place to your implants that, although they won't get bigger, the volume within the implant will shift towards the lower portion of each breast to fill a bra cup differently.  Hang in there until 6 months have elapsed, then reassess your results for a possible implant exchange.  Hope this helps.