Muscle spasms 8 months post op TT with little lipo? (Photo)

Is it normal to still have muscle spasms 8 months post op tummy tuck with little liposuction? Some times my stomach contracts and pulls my stomach in to somewhat of a flat state which is uncomfortable. It spasms from sitting to stand position, and while lying down. My stomach isn't flat and has a round buldge appearance. What could this be?

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon