Which procedure would you recommend to get rid of my double chin, create symmetry and a stronger jaw/chin line? (Photo)

I have always disliked my weak chin/jawline and double chin since I was a teenager. I also have jaw asymmetry. My jaw appears uneven, being less defined and smaller on the right side. I have a dental implant and some bone loss on this side due to the removal of a benign tumor surrounding the root of my bottom front tooth on this side. I have a tiny face, so I don't want anything too over powering.

Neck and chin impovement

It would be hard to give you sound advice without clinical, in person evaluation. A neck contouring by means of anterior platysmaplasty, possibly small chin implant, possibly fat grafting along jawline to correct asymmetry, removal of small jowls are thoughts.

You should seek a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon  with good reputation in facial rejuvenation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Procedure would you recommend to get rid of my double chin, create symmetry and a stronger jaw/chin line?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are very flat in the front, the chin is weak with some excess fat below the chin and the posterior (back) portion of the jaw line is weak.  These combine to create an elongated, oval shaped face.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

The back portion of your jaw line is a bit weak and can be augmented, without making your face appear masculine, using precise placement of a dermal filler (I prefer using Restylane Lyft).  

Hope this helps.