How do you pay for rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I'm 18 and my nose Is ruening my life and effecting my social life and life decisions. I didn't go to college this year cause of my nose and I really feel sdepressed. Is there anyway to make my nostrils smaller? I can't smile with my teeth cause the tip of my nose droops sooooo much. I have such pretty teeth and I can't even show them): i don't really mind the shape of my nose I just want it up more and my nostrils smaller along with my whole nose. And my nose is very asymmetrical/:

How to Pay for My Rhinoplasty

I will not answer your question because I'm very concerned about your self image. You can refine your nose with a rhinoplasty but you are a pretty young lady; your nose is not deformed and should not interfere with your education and your personal life. If you were my patient I would suggest you first consult with a mental health professional, a psychiatrist or psychologist, to firmly clarify your goals. I'm concerned that even with a beautiful nose you may not be satisfied.

How do you pay for rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your photos.Overall, you have a very pretty face. With that said- your nose can certainly be improved with Rhinoplasty through a closed technique- meaning - no scar on your columella. It is a very unique operation and has to be performed by an experienced and qualified Surgeon. In regards to payment: financing options are available in most Practices for patients who qualify. The payment for elective procedures have to be provided upfront to cover facility, Anesthesia, and Surgeon's fees. Hope this helps

I would recommend you go to a board-certified PS to correct your nose and make your nostrils smaller. It's not complicated to adjust your nose based on your info and your expectation.

Tanongsak Panyawirunroj, MD
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and pictures.  If you don't like the outside appearance of your nose the first place to start is to consult with an experienced Board Certified Rhinoplasty plastic surgeon.  They can explore the possibilities with you.  Have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options.  Cost can vary depending on the region you live in.  Check with the office to see if they offer payment arraignments or  Care Credit that will offer interest free options.  Best of luck.

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a nasal tip deprojection to make the overall size of your nose smaller.  Cost varies by geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Many surgeon's offices offer finance options such as CareCredit, which is an interest-free loan for up to one year for qualified patients.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD