Possible muscle repair damage. Tummy tuck muscle repair and lipo. (Photo)

I'm 4 months post op tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo, about 3 weeks ago while cooking I dropped the pot and jerked back really quickly to avoid from getting burned. I immediately felt pain and have been swollen ever since. I'm sore up underneath my rib cage. Stomach is really hard. Is there a possibility that I have damage my muscle repair?

Swelling after Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.My first question is, have you seen your surgeon since this happened? The best way to know for sure what is going on is an in person evaluation. It appears you do have some upper abdominal fullness in the photos, it could be normal or it could be fluid. I would call your surgeon to be seen and have this evaluated, because at 3 months the upper abdomen should be flat. Good luck.

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon