Mother of two looking into TT, lipo or combination to get rid of chin, stomach & love handles flanks fat above buttocks (Photo)

hoping to get my curves back by removing all this excess fat. is it itchy beable to completely get rid of these love handles and get my shape back.. also what is the associated downtime and an estimate for the tri-state area. Thanks so much greatly appreciated

Combination procedures

From your photos it looks like a tummy tuck would help tone the abdomen and remove excess skin.  Liposuction can be used in conjunction with the tummy tuck to achieve more desirable shaping in the other areas.  You do want to consider if you are finished having children before undergoing the tummy tuck procedure.  Though it is possible to carry a pregnancy safely after the procedure, it may change your results.  Recovery varies patient to patient, but for all procedures combined I would estimate at least 2 weeks of recovery.

Mmo

You definitely need a MMO.
Check out this video.
Your body is similar to this patient.
You will see all the steps taken to get the body you want.

Mother of two looking into TT, lipo or combination to get rid of chin, stomach & love handles flanks fat above buttocks

A physical exam is necessary. From the photos- it appears that you might benefit from abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) to remove excess skin and fat and liposuction of hips and flanks and other areas. In regards to your chin- you need to be examined since the pic you provided is not a standard photo that we usually take.
For info re/ TT please watch the video here, as well as read my blogs: