How long after a Brazilian butt lift can you return to work?

I am a hairstylist and I can't get that much time off! I want to get a BBL soo bad but I'm scared about the healing process!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Recovery for Brazilian Butt Lift depends on how many areas of liposuction is needed to harvest the fat needed.

The more areas of liposuction the longer the time off for healing. Also time off work would depend on you tolerance to pain. type of work and degree of swelling.

We all want the least amount of healing period, but you need to give your body the time to heal properly and get the best results.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

Returning to work after BBL

Thank you for your question. Rest is important to the healing process, so do it as much as possible following your procedure. Drink plenty of fluids, and be sure to take the prescribed medications.
Most likely, you will be able to resume calm, quiet work within a few days to weeks following Buttock enhancement surgery. You should still avoid physical exertion for several weeks. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Most of my patients take off 7 to 10 days.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL and work

You probably could go back to work within about of week if you are not too uncomfortable. Good luck.

Normally 15 days

After a liposuction and fat butt transfer is recommended to stay off from work for about 2 weeks. You are able to sit on your butts next day of surgery.