Indent un even 5 weeks post op. Any suggestions? (photos)

My breast are uneven one feels larger then other right torpedo like left round bigger with indent Are they going to stay like this!!! Surgeon is brushing it off Stated I had uneven breast and they will settle very unhappy Don't look to bad in person but I can't take pictures at all!

Your final results are still months away.

It’s only been 5 weeks since your breast augmentation. Your body is still healing and adjusting and there could be some residual swelling even into the next few weeks. As your skin and tissue stretches to accommodate the breast implants, your breasts may be fluffing and settling at different speeds. Give it another 2 to 5 months. By then, you should be at or close to your final results and can better evaluate if your breasts are uneven and how you feel about the results.

Un even 5 weeks post op. Any suggestions? = were you breast uneven to star with ? #breastaugmentation #breastimplants

In my practice, I tell the patients that most of the patients have breasts asymmetries and I point them out to them before surgery. Since placement of breast implants makes things to look bigger (the breast), therefore, small asymmetries are going to become bigger asymmetries. 

Breast augmentation with implants can improve breast asymmetries by placing different size breast implants, changing the level of the inframammary fold, reaping the breast gland ( in case of tubular breast, etc), but it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve perfect symmetry if the patient was not perfectly symmetric to start with.

Patients with questions and concerns about small differences in the symmetry of their breasts should address these concerns by evaluating the before and after pictures with the plastic surgeon that performed the operation. 

John Mesa, MD

Breast appearance

The breasts are still healing and the implants are likely still a bit high. Give it more time to settle.

You are still very early in the healing and settling process. It takes several months. Keep Close follow up with your plastic surgeon during this time.

Indent un even 5 weeks post op. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photograph and the appearance of your breasts pre-operatively your resolve looks excellent.  It is very important to understand that the smaller breast preop will take much longer to settle, drop and achieve a final result.  I understand you're concern.  And it is very common for patients  who have an asymmetry preop to be concerned.  However please be reassured that your result will continue to improve over the next 3-4 months as the smaller implant stretches and drops.