I had rhinoplasty done two years ago but I feel I need to refine my nose.What are my options? (Photo)

I live in ct and I need your opinion on my nose refinement

I need to see better photos to give a proper answer. Otherwise it is just a guess. It can be improved.           

Nasal refinement

With just one picture that does not demonstrate the entire nose and lack of other views it is difficult if not impossible to appropriately answer the question.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. A revision Rhinoplasty will be able to refine your nose, and you can also explore blepharoplasty surgery, facelifts, cheek and chin implants as all can be performed in conjunction with nasal surgery.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon