5'6", 125lbs, have had 3 children and started at a small upper pole very deflated 34b, but no sagging. Decided 360cc? (Photos)

I have a smaller upper body and with the use of rice bags filled to 360cc in my bras I decided that would be the best choice. I chose 360cc silicone under the muscle. I had my surgery 8/5 and my recovery has been so easy... But as I look down, my chest still looks small!??! Mind you I'm still wrapped up, but I thought they would look so much bigger!!?? Has this happened to anyone?? Will they fluff out after the binder is off?? I was really hoping to be a large C small D.

Too small after breast augmentation surgery?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very fresh out of surgery, it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   The vast majority of patients with your concerns at your stage in the recovery process, turn out to be much happier two to three months after the procedure was performed.

For example, many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change. Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled. I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term regardless of the specific cup sizes achieved.