C-Section damage repair?

I have had two csections within 8 months of each other. I am two and a half years post op and I constantly feel like I am being torn open from inside out. When I have a period it is worse and to touch or put pressure on my incision is unbearable. Does insurance cover fixing this and I am getting new insurance, will they consider it pre-existing if I haven't seen a Dr for this yet?

Doctor Answers 1

C-Section Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said I highly recommend that you contact a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you. During your consultation and examination, you can discuss your concerns, expectations and insurance questions.

Please read the link below regarding C-Section revisions.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.