What can I do to get rid of the acne scars between my eyes? (Photo)

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Surgical Revision

Many treatments can be tried including lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers, subcision and surgical removal.  I suggest a formal consult to see if a conservative treatmetn is best.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar treatments

Thank you for your question. Treatments for scars depends on the type of scarring you have such as rolling, boxcar, or ice pick scars. From your photos, it looks like you have rolling and boxcar scars. Any of the modalities that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels and etc.. may help your condition. Fillers are a good option, specifically Bellafill®, a permanent filler. Bellafil® is FDA approved in treating acne scars. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD