Breast implant extrusion risk - need advice

I just had a Breast implant revision on Friday and went from 350cc to 800cc uhp silicone implants. I seem to be healing great as I have not taken any pain meds since the day I came home. However, I am struggling to quit smoking. I understand the risk of doing this and have tried to combat This by taking daily doses of B complex, citrulline and L-arginine (vasodilators). If I just can't kick the habit, what else can I do to prevent extrusion or other complications? How common is this issue?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The supplements you are taking are not likely to help. Smoking does interfere with wound healing. While uncommon, if it happens, it is a big problem. Best to stop ASAP (and not restart).

Smoking and extrusion

At this point, there is nothing you can do to prevent an extrusion.  I've done breast augmentations for over 25 years and have never seen an extrusion.  A more likely outcome due to smoking would be capsular contracture and a thicker scar. There should not be any vascular compromise of a standard breast augmentation incision from nicotine. Best of luck.