4 weeks post op - slightly square side boob normal? (photo)

I may just be being super critical at this point but need to get the question out there. I am exactly 4 weeks post op today and went from 375cc saline implants to 800cc ultra high profile silicone. I'm noticing a slight square shape on the outer sides of both breast but a little more so on the left side. Is this common? Will it round out over time?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel MAllol.-

Breast appearance

You are only a month out from your surgery. AS you know from your previous surgery, your breasts will change a bit with time. Be patient and good luck.

Round out

From experience, these contour irregularities around an implant improve gradually and go away over time.  There is no need to intervene surgically at this point.  It may take 3-4 months.  Best wishes, Dr. T