I need help! What treatment do I need? (Photo)

I have a 10mm overbite with a gap in my two front teeth, what treatment will I get???

Doctor Answers 1

Orthodontics for your teeth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for sending your pictures. I highly recommend for you to consider orthodontic treatment to correct the alignment of your teeth. Once aligned and corrected your teeth will be more healthier and functional as well as extremely esthetic! I am confident your results will be excellent and you will be very happy. Please visit a qualified provider in your area!All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.