Shall I have buccal fat removal or reduction? (Photos)

I'm getting buccal fat pad removal soon for my cheeks as they are very big and round especially when I smile. I wondered how come some people have round cheeks and others thin faces where you can't see their cheeks? Do we all have buccal fat pads or do I have more than say someone contoured face? Do they come in different sizes? Also what s the difference and benefits between a buccal fat removal and a buccal fat reduction? Which would you recommend for me? Thank you for your precious time

Shall I have buccal fat removal or reduction? = it depends of how big you buccal fat is #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #chubbyface

-how come some people have round cheeks and others thin faces where you can't see their cheeks?
Because people is different. Like the is people that is black, white, asian, latino, etc, there is people with different size buccal fat pad and therefore different roundness of the cheeks. 

-Do we all have buccal fat pads?
yes, we all do but in different sizes, if not, we would all look like clones of each other. 

-what s the difference and benefits between a buccal fat removal and a buccal fat reduction?
It is technically the same term. Removal could be partial or complete, Reduction could be partial or complete. it is just different wording /grammar for the same procedure.

Which would you recommend for me?
In order to determine if you are 1) candidate for buccal fat par removal surgery and 2) partial or total buccal fat removal/reduction, you should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face