Top heavy plus size. Considering large volume Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photos)

Hi, i'm 5'3, 26, & no kids. Was 180-220 then shot up to 300+. I am down to 280 and plan on losing more. I am HAPPILY plus size with no serious health issues (ex.. diabetes high blood pressure etc). I've done some research and went for a consultation. They said I would have to have two procedures, lipo in the front 1st then come back and do the back and butt area. The doctor and reviews seemed sketchy so I didn't proceed. I want the BBL to even my hips and a little more volume and shape for my butt.

Top heavy plus size. Considering large volume Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would recommend additional weight loss first to get to a safe BMI.

Obesity, liposuction an Brazilians

thank you for your post.

You did not state any questions or concerns and your post so it's a little hard to know how we can help you.

Despite having normal blood pressure and not showing evidence of diabetes obesity is a health issue.

Obesity overtime will lead to development of diabetes, hypertension, vascular disease, arthritis and premature death.
Overweight patients often require two or more sessions of liposuction to maintain safe parameters of how much fat can be removed and how much lidocaine can be used.

Do not move forward unless you're comfortable with your physician.

I suggest having a few more consultations.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Weight loss before surgery

You likely will need to lose more weight before having any type of elective cosmetic procedures. You will have a better result and fewer complications. For your height, you may consider getting back to the 180 lb weight, but you should consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more specific direction.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Your BMI is to high.Your bmi is at 49.6 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine. At a good BMI so that you are healthy for a procedure.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD