Mommy makeover cost?

What is the cost in Fort Worth for a mommy makeover including a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo for contouring, breast lift with augmentation?

Seeking a Surgeon & the Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost of tummy tuck/ mommy makeover

Costs vary greatly depending on the surgeons fee, facility fee, and anesthesia fee.  I highly recommend you get a consult from a board certified plastic surgeon and find one you are comfortable with.  The price can also vary depending on the type of implant you want/need to complete your look. Our office in Burleson is happy to give an estimate range of prices over the phone. It will typically run about $11,000-15,000 here.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Mommy Makeover Cost

Mommy makeover procedures vary depending on how much needs to be "fixed."  The costs range from $10-18,000.  If you go in for a consultation, your plastic surgeon can usually give you a cost proposal based on your desired procedures.  I would be happy to consult with you if you like.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover cost?

Thanks for your question.  Cost for cosmetic surgery vary from region to region.  The total cost of the procedure will include your surgeon fees, implant fees, anesthesia fees, and hospital fees.  The average for a mommy makeover as you have described can be in the $12,000-20,000 range depending on the complexity of the procedure and the time required.  Financing is often available, my office offers Alphaeon Credit and CareCredit as options.  Once you have a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon, you should be given a quote which will detail all fees.

Naveen Setty, MD

Mommy makeover cost?

Hi, thanks for your question. Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon. I suggest you to look around and am sure that you will find a fair cost at your fingertips. Good luck . Am at your command.

Dr. Manuel Marte.

Manuel Marte, MD

What is the cost in Fort Worth for a mommy makeover including a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo for contouring, breast

Thank you for your questions. Prices vary from area to area. Normally, there is a Surgeons fee, a facility fee, and the cost of Anesthesia. I would recommend visiting a few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and find one that you feel comfortable with.  View many before and after photos.   The cost of a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants will range from $12,000-$20,000 depending on where you live. Best wishes

Mommy makeover cost?

Thank you for your question.  Costs will vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon depending on reputation and experience.  Make sure that the price you're quoted includes the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, facility fee, implant costs and anything else.  For all the procedures you described, the price can range well above $10,000.  Be sure that you consult with an experienced plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  It might be wise to consult with a few different surgeons in Forth Worth, even the Dallas area.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Cost for Mommy Makeover

As others have mentioned, the cost for a "mommy makeover" will vary with the region in which you live as well as the experience and expertise of the surgeon. In my practice, the approximate cost for a full tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation with silicone implants, and liposuction of the flanks (which helps define the waistline) is $20,000-21,000. This includes the surgeon's fee, surgery facility fee in our AAAASF accredited on-site surgery center, implant cost, and general anesthesia fees. Patients are given a written quote after a thorough consultation with me. For patients who are interested in financing, we offer Care Credit and Prosper Healthcare Lending. If you choose saline implants rather than silicone, the cost will be slightly less. I advise that you seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience performing this combination of procedures and has several before and after photos to view. Good luck in your decision moving forward.

Mommy Makeover cost: what is really the cost?

Real numbers (in my practice): 
Tummy tuck can cost $8500 for a 1.5 hr operation.  Tummy tuck with liposuction can cost $15,560 for a 4 hour operation.
Breast lift: 1 hr: $4250, Breast lift more complicated with silicone implants: $10,780.
These "costs" include the surgeon's  fee, facility fee in an AAAASF accredited private Operating facility with overnight private nurse (where needed), anesthesia ( by MD anesthesiologist), all pre and postop care.

Other cost info: 
A complication that requires another operation or a hospitalization will cost > $10,000.
Some "results" from plastic surgery cannot be corrected.  The way you are now is always better than a result you don't like.
All plastic surgery has risk
All plastic surgery has recovery ( how much time can you be in a healing mode unable to work or take care of your daily responsibilities)

If you want more help, email me, glad to help you and all others get transparent information to make educated, intelligent decisions.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon