Want cream to make my breasts bigger it small I want a D Cup. Any suggestions?

Beware---Breast enlargement creams

Enhancing pills containing estrogen/hormones or
other substances that claim to enhance breast size may be very dangerous for
your health, not just in the short term, but also in the long term. It is best
to meet and talk with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss and review
breast augmentation surgery. A lot of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons have a
no charge consultation fee, and they can assist you in finding affordable, safe
and excellent breast augmentation surgery.  
Benjamin J. Cousins MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.  Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents.  Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question.There are no creams that will increase your breast size. Consider consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation surgery, Best of luck!

Breast enhancement

There are no creams or pills on the market that will be able to increase your breast size.  If you are interested in breast augmentation I encourage you to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn about the procedure.  It is a common surgery that can give you beautiful results.

Camille Cash, MD

Want a cream to make my breasts bigger it small I want a D Cup. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately there are no creams, pills or foods that can cause breasts to grow. You can use certain bras and bra inserts to make your breasts look larger in clothing, but the only way to actually increase the size of your breasts would involve surgery in one form or another.

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

I want larger breasts

Thank you for your question. Save your money. Creams, lotions or potions will not increase breast size. Consider a small breast implant or (if you are under weight) consider gaining weight. Not much else available. Best wishes,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. The only safe and reliable way to permanently enlarge your breasts is with breast augmentation surgery. I recommend that you make a consultation appointment with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and talk about your options.
All the best

Herbs and creams

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.
  •  Tweet

Thank you for the question. There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.  ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Best wishes.

Cream to Increase Breast Size

There is no such cream.  There are 3 ways to make your breasts larger--get pregnant, gain weight or have surgery.  Thats it, sorry,  if there was a quick fix what would we all do to pay the bills?  Good luck, Jane