Am I able to get Partial Veneers? (photo)

If you notice my 10 and 7 are shorter than the rest. I was hoping if there was any possibility I could get a partial veneer on them both. So my teeth are equal length. Also there's a small gap in my two frontal I would like filled in. Is there anyway any of this is a reality?

"partial veneers"

Composite bonding may very well provide the cosmetic outcome you desire, without the cost and removal of tooth structure necessary for porcelain veneers. The downside is bonding is not as strong, and has a tendency to discolor much more rapidly than veneers.

Steven M. Goldy DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist