Is there a way to correct my crooked chin? (photos)

My face and chin appear crooked in pictures from camera phones nobody seems to notice this or point it out in person and when i mention it they say im crazy but clearly im not as u can see in pics. Is there any surgery i can get to fix this i look like ihave bells palsy(?) But i dont believe i do

Doctor Answers 1

Chin surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You could fix this. But first you have to find out if it is the jaw or the chin that is shifted to left. Orthognathic surgery can fix the jaw problem and sliding genioplasty, the chin issue. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.