How can I get rid of these ugly lines under my eyes without fillers and any plastic surgery? (Photo)

They make me feel so uncomfortable and they are visible when it's gloomy outside, on artificial light... They also make me look tired. Please heeelp! +my skin is red of cleaning skin.

Under the eye treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. Filler injection is a good option for volume loss but got find wrinkles I suggest combination of PRP and laser or RF .

Toronto Physician

Gentle lasers and skin care.

Lasers such as the Clear and Brilliant can help with fine lines. Fillers will be ideal as it replaces loss volume, however we do respect your views. Speak to a general dermatologist regarding the use of Vitamin A creams, as well as basic skin care. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

How can I get rid of these ugly lines under my eyes without fillers and any plastic surgery?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. The bad news is that I do not think there is any way to effectively treat these lines non invasively without replacing lost volume with a filler. However, if you change your mind about this, do know that it can be corrected very effectively by a well-trained expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Solutions for Under Eye Lines

Dear sara.sencar:

Chemical peels, lasers and use of maintenance topical retinols can help improve some of your under eye lines.  All the best.