Revision gynecomastia, Can I take injections and painkillers?

Hi, i had revision gyno surgery 7 weeks ago. Today i removed compression corset and all is god. The scars are only a little hard, but its ok. My real question is May I go to the dentist to pull the tooth which has granuloma.Can I take injections and painkillers I have other tooth to repair, can i treat tooth with for example calcium hidroxide.Will it have an impact because of blood or wounds on my recovery operation and need i to ware a compression corset more. Sry for bad english and than kyou

Talk to your Plastic Surgeon about Pain Medication Use

Prescription #medication is not a matter other surgeons or physicians than your own can advise on, without seeing you in-person or knowing your #medical history and surgical details. Therefore, its best to ask your surgeon this and about any additional medication use you have concerns about. 

Dental work injections should be fine, however, always best practice to contact your doctor and confirm.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia Surgery Recovery

Hi rockday,
Thanks for the post. At 7 weeks it should be fine to have the dental work (including the injections and pain medication) without worrying about any risk to your chest. As for the compression vest, I recommend following your surgeon's guidelines as tio when to stop wearing it. I typically have my patients stop wearing it between 4-6 weeks after surgery.

Sincerely,
Dr. Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD