Revision gynecomastia, Can I take injections and painkillers?

Hi, i had revision gyno surgery 7 weeks ago. Today i removed compression corset and all is god. The scars are only a little hard, but its ok. My real question is May I go to the dentist to pull the tooth which has granuloma.Can I take injections and painkillers I have other tooth to repair, can i treat tooth with for example calcium hidroxide.Will it have an impact because of blood or wounds on my recovery operation and need i to ware a compression corset more. Sry for bad english and than kyou

Talk to your Plastic Surgeon about Pain Medication Use

Prescription #medication is not a matter other surgeons or physicians than your own can advise on, without seeing you in-person or knowing your #medical history and surgical details. Therefore, its best to ask your surgeon this and about any additional medication use you have concerns about. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dental work injections should be fine, however, always best practice to contact your doctor and confirm.

Gynecomastia Surgery Recovery

Hi rockday,
Thanks for the post. At 7 weeks it should be fine to have the dental work (including the injections and pain medication) without worrying about any risk to your chest. As for the compression vest, I recommend following your surgeon's guidelines as tio when to stop wearing it. I typically have my patients stop wearing it between 4-6 weeks after surgery.

Sincerely,
Dr. Dadvand

Gynecomastia Surgery Recovery

Hi rockday,

Sincerely,
Dr. Dadvand