Large mole on the brink of hairline, possible to remove? (photo)

I was born with it, It's about 3 cm, about 1,2 inch. I've been to a Dermatologist and otolaryngologists, they both said it's too big for them to remove it,that there isn't enough skin on the forehead area and they aren't sure hair will be able to regrow at the spot.They sent me to one of the better plastic surgeons,but I don't want to go if I'm gonna be disappointed and with possibly a bigger problem then I had to begin with.Is it possible to remove such a mole or is it better just to live with it?

Mole removal on the hairline

I would recommend a biopsy to evaluate the lesion. It may likely be a Jadassohn nevus sebaceous and may require removal. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles