Any suggestions for filler injections?

I had filler injection in face and after major problems i went to hospital and was told that the filler had migrated. I soon after started to experience burning sensation all over body followed by indentaion/small rope like marks of the skin, and problems with eye sight. I have just been released from hospital after going through EEG, MRI, and a number of blood test. I advised my doctor that i recently had filler injection, but he chose to ignore. How can i check if i have HA in my system.

No doctor answers yet