Damage of grafts after 1 month (Photo)

I had FUE before one month.Many of hair on the left sideburn is transplanted.Now one month later still is redness here. I have been fix my teeth and dentist put a hand on my sideburns where are grafts transplanted.May a half of hour she crash may transplanted hair with hand. Then i wash my hair and very very much of my transplanted hair is fall out. Do yo think that my dentist ruined my grafts crashing with her hand. I went to dentis yesterday, one month after FUE? Thanks

Redness and Shedding

It's pretty unlikely that at one month your grafts could be damaged unless you have some really intense drama, pressing a hand to them will not harm them. Transplanted hairs will shed within the first month or two, so don't be concerned about them shedding as long as you aren't picking them out or anything. As for the redness, it's not unheard of to have redness for a month or so. But if it's significantly red, painful, you have a fever, or it's not subsiding, consider talking to your doctor so they can examine what is happening and recommend a solution.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It would be unlikely to have damaged grafts after one month, but there is no way to tell with certainly on the Internet.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Damage to hair transplants

If the crusts were completely off, the pressure applied by your dentist will probably not have caused any problems

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon