Is this OK after FUE hair transplant? (Photo)

Hi. I went in hair transplant 3 weaks before, and when the scabs are gone,after 12 days my hairline is a little bit oiled and red. There are many new hair transplanted. Is this a sebum and what can i do to not haw oiled and red hairline?Just wait or? Thanks

After FUE hair transplant

wash your hair that has been transplanted with enough pressure to clean all oil layer .The redness remains just after surgery and it is "normal" to stay 14 days or
more. That pinkish redness/discoloration may fade away in a long time up to 3-4
months . İt depends on your skin color/fitzpatrick classification .(Lighter
your color, more red discolored skin after surgery) 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks after a hair transplnat

You should have washed your hair more during the first day or two so that the crusting will have been taken off. Now you must wait out for the crusting to fall on its own helped of course, by shampoo and conditioners left on the head for 5 minutres before washing these off. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative washing and care. It looks like you may need to wash your hair

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative washing and care.  It looks like you may need to wash your hair better.  Contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness 3 weeks post operative

The healing time varies from patient to patient.  Sometimes redness can persist for 3 weeks.  However, it does appear more inflamed than I'd prefer.  I recommend contacting your physician so he may have a look.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon