I Have Creases Under my Eyes Caused from Pulling the Skin Down for Makeup. How Do I Fix?

I have creases under both my eyes on my checkbones from literally pulling my under eye skin down so I could see into my eyes due to getting dust/ makeup in them. I know have puffiness and large lines that are easily shadowed by certain light arrangements in the office and at home and it looks terrible. Is there anyway to get the skin to appear tighter without plastic surgery ?i am only 27 yeas old and I hate the way it makes me look.

Doctor Answers 1

Creases under eyes

Without pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  There are many possibilities depending your specific situation.  Possible treatments include, Botox, fillers, or even lower eyelid surgery.  However, you would need an in person consultation to know what is best for you.


Good Luck.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.