I have creases around my mouth. What is the preferred, lasting treatment?

Doctor Answers 1

Creases Around Mouth

Hi Distew. If the creases you are speaking about are the nasolabial folds, then you may be a candidate for dermal fillers or a facelift. It's very difficult to say what we would suggest without a picture, but a facelift is certainly going to offer more lasting results than dermal fillers. But dermal fillers are cheaper and have much less risk. Good luck.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.