Tip looks over projected 8 months after rhinoplasty. (photos)

I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty results surgeon said he would make nose less bulbous and use a graft on colmnella were i had a bump. I hate the end of nose more than before looks longer and colmnella thicker now. Can I have a revision to sort these problems out? Is it big risk?

Nose revision

mrrobins, wait a year and if you still unhappy see an experienced surgeon that does "only faces" and review your concerns. I do think your chin may be part of the problem. See the video for more information. Good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

You likely still have swelling in the tip and columella.  Be patient with the results.  Good luck......

Over projecting nose

The nose looks a bit short and the tip projects, but close to the right amount. Your upper bridge is a bit low making the tip look  unduly large. However your chin is small and this makes the tip look large. See your doctor or another rhinoplasty specialist to do computer imaging with elevation of the upper bridge and projecting the chin a bit,

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon